Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Ginger Rogers

"Perhaps I'm old-fashioned, but Black and White film still hold 
an affectionate place in my heart,
they have an incomparable mystique and mood."


"I did everything he (Fred Astaire) did, but backwards and in heels."


"Looking back at my life's voyage, I can only say that it has been a golden trip."


"When two people love each other, they don't look at each other;
they look in the same direction." 


At the age of ten, I thought if a boy kissed you on the lips,
you would have a baby, and I surely wasn't the only youngster who believed that!"


"My mother told me I was dancing before I was born. 
She could feel my toes tapping wildly inside her for months."


"My love for ice cream emerged at an early age - and has never left."


"When you're happy, you don't count the years."

No comments:

Post a Comment