Friday, May 3, 2013

Words to bloom.

It seems that London has bloomed over night. One day I was walking home from work, it was still cold and still felt like winter and the next morning I was greeted by a warm sunny day and rows of blossoming flowers and trees. Sunny days in London always seem to hold a magical sense of hope and excitement. The mentality being, "We've been given this amazing weather, it would be unfathomable not to do something!"
That is why on a bright day you would see masses and crowds hitting the hot spots, shopping, eating out (more so than usual) and not to mention the effect of crowds on the tubes. I'm proud to say that this mentality has not escaped me and should a sunny day appear (which seems to be happening more and more), you might spot me lounging in the park with a good book while baring my wintry legs - hoping to catch some sun.
Due to the fact that there hasn't been many dull days recently, I seem to have finished nearly all of my library books; and as a result, I have now added a new favourite author to my list.

Favourite Authors:
Melina Marchetta
Laurie Halse Anderson
Janet Fitch
Julia Quinn
Cecelia Ahern
Sophie Kinsela
Sarah Dessen
Carolyn Keene
Alexandra Potter

Holly Black
Cassandra Clare

Jandy Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment