Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I LOVE

I love that my dad eats his cereal with water.
I love that my grandfather's favourite acting couple was Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers.
I love that the girls in the family are left handed and the boys are right.
I love that my gran has the golden touch in the kitchen.
I love that my gran often made Sunday lunches.
I love that my gran drives like she does.
I love that my sister and I love vintage shopping.
I love that my brother and I love soccer.
I love that my brother performs magic shows for the family.
I love that my friend's house is a home away from home.
I love that I can drive.
I love that I love to cook.
I love that my family has moved so many times.
I love that I've been to seven schools.
I love that I've been to a school in Mauritius.
I love that I lived in Mauritius.
I love that my gran bought my siblings and I a second hand car.
I love that we named the car Mackenzie.
I love that my dad came to watch all my soccer matches.
I love that I was given the chance to create my own vegan cookbook.
I love that my aunt taught me about visualization.
I love that my dad taught me to stay young for as long as possible.
I love that I've traveled part of the world.
I love that I'm finding out about myself whilst living in London.
I love that I love 7th Heaven.
I love that I was brought up vegan.
I love that I had such amazing teachers.
I love that I learn something new everyday.
I love that I didn't go to college just for the sake of it.
I love that I'm getting to know myself better.
I love that I love to write.
I love that my class 7 teacher took the time to help me get back on track.
I love that I miss my class so much.
I love that we used to laugh like crazy and have water fights at break.
I love that the boys included us in "Rat".
I love that I have such a great group of friends.
I love that my friends and I would dance all night long.
I love that we had so many adventures.
I love that I feel so safe with them.
I love that the summer is on it's way.
I love that there are daffodils growing outside the window at work.
I love that I work at such an inspiring restaurant.
I love that the people there are so great.
I love that I love to talk with customers.
I love that I'm part Swiss.
I love that Switzerland is beautiful and neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment