Saturday, December 8, 2012

11.

It has all come to an end.
School is finally over and in this particular case, the scales are even in their pros and cons.
I'm going to miss the closeness and togetherness of the class, the inside jokes and great feeling of comfort whenever surrounded by my classmates.
I'm going to miss the teachers and their jokes, encouragement and especially when they chased you around the classroom trying to confiscate your cellphone or secret notes.
I'll miss the drives to school, that started with our parents as chauffeurs and ended up with Chelsea driving. These drives consisted of weekend catch-ups, interesting conversation, hot coffee, fresh juices, music sharing and incessant banter.

I am however not going to miss the endless late nights, piles of homework that get done at last minute, nor the fresh much too early mornings.
I will not miss having to wait at school until late, or the nerves before exams or getting caught with your cellphone in class or passing notes.

Bye bye. Ciao. Arrivederci. Totsiens. Auf Wiedersehen. Adios. Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment